A 'Too many requests' error may be displayed:
- When you have a low postage amount in your meter/vault and you rebuy multiple times in a short duration (like a batch buy) or when you automatically buy the same amount on the same payment method
- When you try to fund the account and your payment method is bad, e.g., card limit has been locked, then you receive a fail transaction. If you try to do it again within a short amount of time you'll get this error.
Action that a customer can take to correct this error:
- Wait 5 minutes and try again
- Try a different funding method
- Check your postage threshold. If you have to buy within a short duration, you should increase the total buy in a longer duration (such a day, week, etc.).
"Message": "PackageHub API: Label funding error. If this continues, please contact support. Message: Too many requests. Wait at least 5 minutes before trying again.\r\nTransaction ID: 2ec085d5-080e-4dd8-bde1-2aaa1acbb777"